Listen back now – see below
Are you looking to navigate the complexities of an annual pay review?
Whether it’s a standard cost-of-living increase or a differentiated range based on performance and market rates, pay reviews are a critical part of organisational reward systems.
Join us for an enlightening webinar presented by Penne Cecil Hutton from XpertHR as she breaks down the ins and outs of a successful pay review. Most commonly carried out in January or April, these reviews require careful planning and execution to ensure fairness and transparency.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Budgeting for your pay review
- Deciding the scope, process, and timetable
- Consulting relevant internal stakeholders
- Agreeing on proposals and finalizing guidelines
- Issuing guidance and providing support
- Updating payroll and HR systems
- Checking implementation
- Reviewing the process for future improvements
Not only will this webinar guide you through the process, but it will also highlight how XpertHR can help in providing up-to-date market rates, designing, optimising, and maintaining pay structures, and enabling pay transparency and equity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights and tools to conduct a successful pay review in your organisation. Register today and set your organisation on the path to a fair, transparent, and rewarding pay review process.